Being a professional chauffeur isn’t just a driving question.
Good attitude, courtesy, empathy, elegance and good manners are required.
Aside from all of that, our drivers, are constantly trained to improve their capacity and experience.
Here some hints to recognize a valid chauffeur:
- The appearance: good look and behavior, the right voice tone and savoir-faire are essential.
- The conversation: knowing when to talk is very important in order not to be officious. Over and above a good education to hold a satisfying conversation and the customer native language knowledge are fundamental.
- The knowledge of the surroundings: it is useless to say that this is the principal requisite to be a perfect chauffeur, not only not to get lost but also to avoid busy areas, when possible, during rushing hours.
- The attentiveness: the ability to foresee the client needs and desires in order to be really helpful.
- The service costuming: every customer is different so it is necessary for the driver to be able to adapt to different requirement.
Comfort and safety are imperative to offer an impeccable service.
Customer satisfaction is our best reward.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact our team, we’ll be glad to assist you:
+34 971 30 37 91
+34 600 482 121